Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Titles are for chumps. I'M NOT APART OF YOUR SYSTEM!


I don't feel like taking a picture of my face right now... But I like this one... So we'll use it. 
My name is Trinity... But I'm pretty sure that most of you knew that. I have weird quirks like sometimes I make weird noises because I get bored. I enjoy photography. The only issue with this is that my friends do not like it when I "photograph" them. So its mostly just pictures of me or my cats.
Speaking of cats I have three (meow).
On the left is Cleo and on the right is Olive... I like Olive the best, plus she likes me.
None of them like each other since they are all girls, which means that they cat fight. I don't like their fights 'cause the fat one always wins. Anyways, when I get bored I post videos on the internet. My most recent one was exploding a slurpee onto the ground. It was blue and awesome. Sometimes I put pictures onto my wall in my room because I like memories and hate reality. The possibility of the future scare me!!
One of the coolest trips I've ever been on was the summer of 2012. I flew from New York City to Rome, Italy. It was awesome because we stayed in this cool place. My mom said she saw the french ambassador or something... but I don't know who that was. I saw all of the tourist stuff, but I really liked it when I got to go and sit on the steps and watch people. Then, our awesome driver took us to pompeii. My mom wanted to show me this awesome place... But I liked the Nutella gelato. The next day we took a train to Venice and I had a panic attack. My mom felt bad so she let me buy 7 venetian masks.
I really like dinosaurs because I like the word "RAWR!!". Poems are cool too... I wrote one in Chinese this morning instead of watching the movie. Next to my bed I have some weird stuff on my bedside table. I have scissors and a jar of biscoff spread. Also, I have a lot of books. OH! How could I forget about my mason jar full of glow sticks and spoons.
#imbetterathashtagsthenyouben

No comments:

Post a Comment