Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Thug Life

My name is Jameson and I enjoy sharing my wonderful experiences with any wonderful lad willing to listen. I would like to start off by letting you know a little bit about me. Some things that I like to do are play sports such as Basketball and Football. I also, enjoy cooking, my favorite things to cook are usually desserts, I make a mean cheesecake and am fond of showing my skills with a nice banana
flambĂ©. Although it may seem that I am very calm and tranquil I do take pleasure in being what some may say is "cray". Another thing I get a kick out of is eating wonderful food such as Craft Mac n' Cheese and some delightful ramen with a nice glass of lemon water. Usually I am very literate but when I am with my gangsta bra Benny B I turn into someone like him and act like a G strait out of the hood and live the thug life where we party all night. After my home dawg and I party it up we usually go out to one of our other hommies cribs and B-Ball it up. The last thing that I take pleasure in is going to a nice spot and watching the beautiful sunset after a long hard day with Benny B. #playa #thuglife #beast #ballin #G #gansta

No comments:

Post a Comment