Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hi. I'm Lisa

Hi. My name is Lisa, I'm on the left of the picture on the right is my sister.  I am 13 years old, I also live in Park City.  I have brown, curly hair and brown eyes, but I like to call them hazel. My life is pretty simple, I go to school then go home, and do random things. During those random things I like to do things I like, like go shopping, hang out with friends and going shopping with them. I usually go walk around into stores and try things on. I usually do everything with friends or my family, I don't like being alone. Anyway, I like really like the color yellow and purple, my favorite food is ice cream, those are basic things about me. I also love chocolate, so that's also my favorite food. Another favorite thing of mine is my family. I also really love my family, who doesn't? I love how they don't answer their phone when I call them 20 times, but that's okay, I still love them. I spend a lot of time with my family, we go everywhere together, obviously, like  over the summer we travel across the U.S. not really. Although we still travel together, I usually travel with friends and leave my family. I find a lot more fun with friends, and I love my friends, like I said before we do everything together. Last time me and my friends traveled together, things went bad, but that's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment