Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hi my name is Jaqueline, but I usually get called Jaquy. In English I get called Wacky Jaquy.  I don't know why, but I think I get really crazy. I am in 8th grade living the life of a young teenager.  One of my favorite boy bands are "The Wanted" they make the best songs ever! My favorite hobby is soccer and volleyball they are the hobbies I usually play at my house or with friends. If you really got to know me you would know that I am a very loud person that likes to laugh all the time and make friends or family members smile, I like having fun, and always make a wrong mistake for example distract people when they are working ect. I love my friends when they are sad I'm always there for them. I am working on zipping my mouth while in English class because Mrs. Hooker will FREAK OUT! I love to be mexican because it's what I do and always be doing. My friends are usually small (Fun Size) but who cares were friends and we are living young wild and free. My best friends I can really trust is Jessic, Giovanna, America, Lidizet and my cousin Sailen.

No comments:

Post a Comment