Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fish Mcbites


My name is Natasha Last Name is too Complicated to Spell. Do you like my picture? It's pretty great. I skipped a grade so I'm younger than almost EVERYONE in my grade, so I'll be the last person to be able to drive when I'm 16. I'm 13 years young, #yolo #jk but today is my half birthday, so I'm actually 13 and a half. A lot of people think I'm a crazy cat person, but I actually like dogs just as much! I love to act and dance, but I mostly play volleyball. I love playing on the front row, because that's where the most action is. The saying "Bump, Set, Spike" is actually not right, it should be "Pass, Set, Hit." I just want to play volleyball all of the time, the games are so exciting! Check out my team's website: Elevate Volleyball. Do you like my picture? I was in French class. No, I can't speak much French. I just know some words and some sentences. One more thing, I love hashtags and the Mcdonald's Fish Mcbites theme song. Fishy Mcbites, Mcbites. Fishy Fishy! Don't eat Fish Mcbites, though. I don't encourage that. Just listen to the song.  #love #fish #mcbites #theme #song #fishy #fishy

No comments:

Post a Comment