Wednesday, March 20, 2013

It's Always the quiet ones in class!

Even though I tend to hate blogs from lonely people making their day the most important thing in the world, I hope being forced to do this may be exciting!

Hello to you all, my name is Chance and I hate this so far! My favorite hobbies are playing video games, because they allow you to enter a whole new world to forge it into a world of my own. Second in the list is leather crafting. This is tied with video games for first because of the possibilities of making almost anything you want, whilst reinforcing your memory of what goes where. Last on my list of the ones I am willing to show is, DRUM ROLL! Writing in either of my two novels in progress. I love writing because you can make things EXACTLY like you want, and make everything you could dream of real! Now to get to my personality. I am a nice and kind person on the outside, but am a dark insane, pyromaniac that dreams of how he could take down the United States government. Though I am not actually trying to destroy the U.S. I really wish that congress here could make a decision to benefit everyone. I listen to heavy metal mostly, yes I do. But unlike most stereotypical heavy metal listeners, I am a nice looking person NOT a gothic person who complains about nobody is able to understand heavy metal. I just think it has a nice beat and rhythm. No, I am not a large football player getting everything they want. I am a small person that proves people wrong when they insult me about my concussions making me pathetic. Enough of that though, I can be a nice person if you get to know me and we have similar interests. I love running track, and really anything that requires heavy physical activity. Which goes to my hope that one day I will be able to serve in the U.S. marine core! Over posts you will get to know me but for now I bid you farewell, but for now I like this!

P.S. I love to use old english to enter and exit rants, posts etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment