Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Have you met Alanna?



I was born with the name Alanna. I go to a barn where I ride my horse and goof around called Tally Ho Farm. When I am at the barn we have so much fun! There is a pond in the front with things that have never ever been discovered and if someone ticks Jade off enough, they are thrown into it. One day my friend got me super mad, and the pond was frozen so I threw her deodorant into a pile of horse crap. She used it after... sad, I know. I run, swim, and ski when I am not with my friends or riding my horse. My dad's side of the family all shares a house in Maine. I basically grew up Maine, but I was born in Salt Lake! I have lots of friends living in Maine. Every time I do something stupid, they are always there doing it with me. Best friends don't let people do things stupid... alone. In Maine we do some dangerous stuff! We created a game called "Coving". My friend, Chase has a whaler boat. A bunch of friends and I go on his whaler and stand on the bow of the boat and tie the painter around our waists. Someone powers up the boat and we all try to stay on! It is the stupidest thing ever, and super dangerous, but so much fun! I am an awesome person to be with! I am the life of the party! The party doesn't start till I walk in the house! Oh one more thing... How I Met Your Mother is the best show ever! Barney Stinson is my inspiration to not be a boring human being. I have a few last words... Suit up!

No comments:

Post a Comment