Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My life in three words luge, school, phones




       Hi, Im Grant,  I live in Park City, UT and I'm an 8th grader at TMJH.  My school is pretty small and crowded, but the teachers make up for it.  My favorite teacher is Ms. Hooker she is very nice and funny.  She accepts my handwriting and lets me type things.   My handwriting is very bad.  You can't even read it most of the time.  Luckily I can type fast.  It is nearing the end of the year meaning 3rd quarter, but it doen't feel like it because school is in full swing.
       My favorite sport it luge.  I train five days a week with my team of around twelve kids.  Next week I am going to Lake Placid, NY for nationals.  I am exited, but it is a new track that I have never been on so am really nervous.  I am not really even sure who I will race, if anyone.  This is my first year on the team and I just got a 23 kilo sled.  That is all good except I can't race from Jr. Start there with a 23 kilo sled, like I have been training for here.  There might be other kids in placid in my situation, I could race them but it is a big if. It will be cool weather I race or not just to train there for a week.  It is where the Olympians train before the olympics.
       I also like phones, I always want the biggest and the best.  I currently have the Lg Optimus G, it is a quad core, 1.5 ghz phone.  It is almost as fast as the computer I am using right now.  I recently switched to that from a dual screen phone that was awesome, but kinda slow.  I also like to play games, but I normally play games on my phone because it has as good graphics at the xbox 36o. I even have a controller for my phone.  So really my life can be summed up in three words,  luge, school, and phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment