Tuesday, March 19, 2013

MY KNEES ARE NOT PINK!

My name is Dylan T. Pinkney. I am 5'10" and I am 13 years old, in 8th grade. My hair is ginger and I am pale. My personality is classified as quiet-ish, weird, and smart. My favorite food would be muffins. I was born in Salt Lake City, but I have always come to school in Park City, and eventually my parents got tired of driving up the canyon every day so we moved up here. One of the most important details about me is that I hate the snow and everything that has to do with it, which kind of makes me different from everyone else who lives here. My interests include... most everything that your stereotypical nerd is interested in. I spend my days watching Star Trek, playing video games, and doing a home fitness program for my morbidly obese cat. I also enjoy writing things, and not letting people read what I write unless I have to. My two favorite classes in school are Social Studies and English(obviously). I have an aversion to math because there are just too many guidelines and rules. With other subjects it isn't like that as much. My favorite elective is band, but I don't really count that as a class. One of the things that even I don't understand about myself is my hatred for toasters. I don't know why, but just the thought of a toaster makes me sick.
My room is red. And filled with books. And the floor is covered in cat hair. I am a cat enthusiast you see, and I have a very, VERY fat cat named Howard the Ripper. He makes a point to drop as many dead critters on me as he possibly can, and when I freak out and flip the corpse off me, he eats it. He has never had worms though. He does gain a lot of weight, and he is 35 pounds. For whatever reason, he doesn't hate me for putting him on a treadmill and making him do exercise.

I am also a grammar nazi, meaning that I scour the internet and correct people's grammar.
So that is pretty much all there is to tell on the first post.
fin.

4 comments:

  1. Yes dylan yes they are, your knees are pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO GRANT! THEY AREN'T! I WILL PROVE IT TO YOU! RAWR!

      Delete
  2. Grant, you are such a toaster.

    ReplyDelete