Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My life

Hi my name is Denise and I'm 5'3 and I'm 13 years old I live in Park City Utah I have three brothers and I'm the middle child. My favorite color is blue like the sky, and my favorite sport is football i love watching it with my family even though at this moment I don't live with my because she's in California with my brothers. and in my free times I watch movies, I love being with my friends I can get really crazy around them and weird to, and I'm mean to them sometimes, but they still love me as much as i do. and one thing I hate about Park City is the snow, and I only been in park City for like two months i had to one here with my aunt and uncle because i was being a trouble maker in California, hopefully i could get better grades here and go back to California on june. I love dogs and i like taking pictures to, and I'm a really nice person when you get to know me. I eat a lot to, i like spending time with my family and friends. I like to hear music I'm always listen to tyga and I also like dancing even though I'm not good at it i still try and that all i can say, well bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment