Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Don't Talk Back Jack.


Hi there, My name is Jack Langley.

I am fourteen years old, and I have lived in Park City, Utah all my life. I was born in Salt Lake City and moved to Park City. I currently go to school at Treasure Mountain and I am in the 8th grade. I am in two band classes, Concert band, and Jazz Ensemble. I play the Alto Saxophone and have been offered to go Junior Varsity Jazz Ensemble next year. I live in Jeremy Ranch, just above the street from Ben Butcher. I have lived with my dad all my life, while my Mom lives in Tucson, Arizona. I love to make artwork out of Spray Paint. I am one of the kids in school who snowboards, but I’m not the best at it. I used to play golf all the time, but then I picked up music and that is my new favorite thing to do. I am almost six feet tall, I have a dirty blondish hair. I love listening to Country, and most music. I have one brother, Sam Langley, who goes to college at Weber State university. My brother and I have a very strong bond, and get along very well. I will turn fifteen on September 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment