Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sup Dawg I'm Ben Ben

Yo, sup bra I'm Ben Butcher or Ben Ben according to Ms. Hooker.  There are Five humans including me in my family.  I also have one puppy named Gunner.  Right now I'm the 8th grade class president at Treasure Mountain Junior High.  It would be really cool if I was the student body president at Treasure Mountain, but next year I will be attending Judge Memorial Catholic High School.  Go Bulldogs!  I love playing sports especially golf, lacrosse, skiing, and football.  Over the summer I love to water ski and wakeboard in St. George, Utah.  If you tell me about an out door activity than eventually I will probably try it.  I forgot to tell you about my best friend!  His name is Domino and he is a stuffed Dalmatian with light blue spots.  I love him and I have had him since I was just a couple of months old.  My friends are awesome and they're really cool!

If you want to hear my favorite motivational speech search: Why Do We Fall - Motivational Video on youtube.com

Here's a poem:

My name is Ben,
It rhymes with hen,
Nothing much else except for den,
I use to be ten!

I'm going to judge,
Not to be a judge, (haha funny joke)
I'm really going so I can be a pudge and eat fudge, (that's what Ms. Hooker says)
Please make sure you don't hold a grudge.... On me.

I have a friend named Marta and she's a kool kat,
MEOW! She doesn't wear many hats,
I think she is cool,
Don't worry she's not a tool.

I thought I would end with a couple of hashtags:

#YOLO #yoloswag #swag #myswagneverstops #thuglife #skiingbra #laxbro #Ilovemyfriends #Mr.Tshowedmethis #Ilovesports #thesportslife #judgememorialcatholichighschool #imlefthanded #ohben #peaceoutbra

No comments:

Post a Comment